Sunday, June 21, 2009

23 Things - Thing #1

The most challenging habits for me to implement will be beginning with the end in mind and using technology to my advantage. I am finding out that I am technology challenged when it comes to web 2.0 tools. I also am a concrete and sequential person and have trouble seeing the big picture and working backwards.
The easiest habits for me to implement are taking responsibility for my own learning, viewing problems as challenges, and playing. I believe that learning is personal and you get out of it what you put into it. Exploration of new learning/findings helps make them your own so playing will be most useful in making web 2.0 my own and not just another set of things i know about. I really like to be able to synthesize my learning so that it can be applied to real world challenges, much like the 21st century learners we are responsible for teaching.

0 comments: